Tuesday 13 May 2008

Retaliation

I wanted to post up pictures, but there's something wrong with my connection today. It's really slow, for some reason. And I forgot my username/password for my Unwired (broadband service provider) account. Damn.

Anyway, since SOME people *hint*carmen*hint* are too embarrassed to talk about a certain *cough* game that we played during Yee Hooi's birthday dinner.. Well, let's just say that I think it should be done justice. *smirk*


The name of the game itself is incriminating enough. Brace yourselves.









"SHOOT, SHAG OR MARRY"








Basically, to play this game, someone gives you three names (or rather, for want of a better word, items. Read on. You will understand.). You then select which of these three given choices you would rather Shoot, Shag, or Marry. You can only choose one person to shoot, one person to shag, and one person to marry. You must choose once you have been given the names. And contrary to what Alastair thinks, you cannot choose to "marry" someone and immediately divorce that said someone. However, I will not comment on the statement that a certain someone made .. "But then right, think about it, if you marry someone, you'll definitely have to shag them. That means like, unlimited shagging."


Yes. These people are actually my friends. *rolls eyes*


ANYWAY. There were some VERY ENTHUSIASTIC players. It started out pretty normal. Like, with real people. Again, read on, you will understand. We must have played it throughout the whole dinner. As I said, it started out normal. Little bit of laughter here and there, a bit of hesitation, not wanting to give answers, a bit of embarrassment. As the night wore on.. (and I'm inclined to believe that they put crack in the food).. things started getting more ....




OPEN. And PUBLIC.






*ahem*


Yee Hooi: OMG I want to shag ******! I want to shag ******!!

Carmen: Okay, okay, calm down! Not so loud okay!! People looking at us already!!

Yee Hooi: (talking to Shen, who wasn't paying attention to her) Oi, I want to shag ****** la!!

Carmen: (glances around nervously) Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... softer laaaaaaa ....



I really can't believe that we talked about all this so openly in PUBLIC. It was absolutely HILARIOUS. And shooting, shagging and marrying people wasn't the worst of it. They moved on to lecturers, teachers, celebrities, fruits, cartoon characters, vegetables, animals and the likes. Can you imagine?


"Okay, shoot, shag, or marry. Banana, orange, apple."

"Shoot, shag, or marry. Goofy, Donald Duck or Daisy Duck."

"Erm.. Durian, pineapple or mangosteen?"

"Barney, Teletubbies or Bananas in Pajamas?"

"Carrot, cucumber or garlic?"



And you know what? They actually answered the questions. Makes you fear for their sanity, doesn't it? Oh, by the way, "they" are Yee Hooi, Carmen, Alastair, Jun Jing, Ryan, Michele, Shereen, Dev, Yun Shen, Li Wern, Eric, Stephanie, Chin Yen, Ethel. And me. But I assure you, I had nothing to do with the vegetables, cartoon characters, fruits, and all manner of .... other items.


Eric made a very amusing comment. Actually he made a lot of amusing comments throughout the night.


"If you want to marry me, what can I say, I'm marryable. If you want to shag me, what can I say, I'm f**kable."


Another one was when Eric gave Alastair a difficult choice to make.


It was between a girl Alastair REALLY dislikes, Stephanie and Ethel, who were sitting right next to him. Even though Stephanie and Ethel were virtually begging him to "shoot" them first, Alastair obviously shot the girl he dislikes. He took a long time to think whether he would rather marry Stephanie and shag Ethel, or the other way around.


Alastair: Eh, I'm having a hard time la ....

Eric: Ooooh. What's hard, hmmmmmmmm?


You get it, right? Okay, it took me a while. Like, five minutes later. Whaaaaaaaat?? I can't be blamed. I've got such an innocent mind. *beam*



Oh, another thing I found really funny was when I gave Carmen a choice between Alastair and two other people (I can't recall). She shot Alastair more or less immediately.


Caitlin: Eh, Alastair.. you've been shot!!

Alastair: *narrows eyes at Carmen* Thanks ahhhhh..

Carmen: Sorry la!! I just can't imagine marrying you or whatever! So I shoot you la!

Alastair: Actually right, come to think of it.. I want to be shot. *bright smile* Thank you!!

Carmen: Ehhhhh.. what's that supposed to mean?? Hmphhhh.



Funny, funny. =)



I'd update more, but I've got Chemistry Practical tomorrow morning. It's 10.30 p.m. now. I'm tired. Goodnight. =)


p.s- thanks for the dinner Yee Hooi! *muakz*

No comments: