Friday 16 May 2008

Stop. Just stop.

Do you guys ever get the feeling that you're just receiving too much information?

Somehow I just feel that way. Not that it's a bad thing. But it's like, Chemistry class.. lecturer throws information like.. dipole-dipole forces, and you accept it. And then in HOI (History of Ideas).. facts about things like Greco-Roman culture, and you absorb it. And then in Environment and Development, lecturer goes on about aboriginals, and again, you accept it. And then in Maths.. well, Maths is Maths. Need I say more? And then in Psychology, when we actually have to think for ourselves, I can't think anymore. My brain just doesn't want to come to conclusions. Somehow.

It's like, sooooooo much. Especially with like, one lecture after another after another after another... But you know what, it's fun. And I can do it. Yes, I can. =)

On a more interesting note, I went for the END CHILD SLAVERY CONCERT today!! It was pretty good, I guess. At first the turnout was.. pretty miserable. But later on, the crowd got a bit bigger. I suspect a lot of people only came to see Evermore perform. Evermore is a band apparently. Hee=) Never heard of them before. But apparently they're pretty famous. They were good. I liked Bourne's performance too. The Hampdens weren't too bad as well.

Anywayyyy. The whole point is, the concert was for a good cause. And it was pretty fun. So yes, that's good. =)

Okay, I'm tired. Like, really tired. My brain won't function anymore. But I've got to wake up early for Chemistry class. *groan* It isn't compulsory, I don't HAVE to go, but at the rate my Chemistry is going right now.. heheh. I'll DIE if I miss even one of those extra classes. Gah. Goodnight. =)













You're the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up; and you're the last thing I see before I fall asleep.

No comments: