Monday 19 May 2008

*beam*

You know what? Friends really make my life interesting.



Conversation between myself and my dear roommate last night.


-explicit conversation about a subject of no importance to you guys- XP


Carmen: Admit it la, you're in denial.

Caitlin: No I'm not. *pause* I'm not in denial about your amazing-ness. I say you're amazing all the time. *concealed giggle*

Carmen: I know la, but that one not counted.. that's like saying the Earth is round.

Caitlin: *in undertone* But the Earth isn't round, it's a sphere.. *snigger*

Carmen: OMG shuddup la! The Earth is sort of a round spherical thing.



Get it, get it?


Carmen SO asked for it. Hee=)


ANYWAY. On to things today. Exam is coming up in a months time (June 21-27). I've actually started studying Psychology. *beam* Notice I said STARTED. I'm nowhere near finishing. Unfortunately. Okay. MOVING ON.


I find that some girls are just in a class of their own. Which is a good thing. I won't say as much for some others .... but nevermind. We must all be tolerant, no? =)


Anybody care to think of a theme for the Trinity College 2008 annual ball? I'm supposed to come up with one. Heheh. Help? XD







I'm anal and proud of it, because that means I've changed.

No comments: