Tuesday 20 May 2008

Disgruntled.

Whatever Carmen says, I STILL think it's difficult to get the stupid Facebook to work. Took me so long to figure out how to get it started okay!! Then there were so many buttons to press.. It absolutely confuses me. Grrrr.. I only started one because EVERYBODY is on Facebook, INCLUDING the End Child Slavery campaign thing. Bah.

And it doesn't help that I'm SO EFFING PISSED OFF at a certain *someone*. So irritating, I tell you.

*deep breath*

Okay. I'm calm.





Oh yes, I'm not happy. I'm really NOT HAPPY.


Ask me why I'm not happy.















Okay, I'll tell anyway.
















I CAN'T FIND MY BLACK INK PEN !!!!




And when I can't find my black ink pen, I can't make notes. And when I can't make notes, I can't study Psychology. And when I can't study Psychology when I can't find my black pen, chances are there won't be many other times I CAN study Psychology. Therefore I will end up getting not so good marks, which is, obviously, NOT GOOD.



Conclusion?




I NEED MY BLACK INK PEN!!!!!



And NO, I can't do notes with a BLUE ink pen, that's just wrong, wrong, WRONG. I can't do notes with a black NON-INK pen, because that's WRONG as well.



Yes, I'm being irrational. So sue me. In other words, "I like or you like?? If you don't like, TOO BAD, I like."


I spent 45 minutes searching for my black ink pen today.


I didn't find it.


I had a few teaspoons of Nutella. What? I was grieving for my lost pen.


Shuddup. I am very attached to my stationery.


In the end I had to open a new black ink refill and put it in the blue pen casing. It doesn't feel right. The casing is blue when it should be BLACK. Grrrrrrrrrr ...



Stop looking like that. I like being irrational. Go away.



Signing off,


A VERY Disgruntled Caitlin.













You've talked the talk, now I want to see you walk the walk.

No comments: