Sunday 18 May 2008

Tagged by Shereen Liew (ages ago)



1. What is the most important thing in your life?
ME !! Heh. =)

2. Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
Nope, never in a million years..

3. Do you smoke?
Ditto above.

4. What is the latest gadget that you own?
Er.. iPhone? Oh, electric blanket!! It's the best invention in the world, I tell you.. =P

5. Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Er, I have no idea. I didn't text very many people yesterday.

6. How old are you and are you a virgin?
Like Shereen said, 17 going on 18 .. one day after her. But still at the end of the year. It might as well be next year. But it's still this year. Hah. =P

7. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Food. At Victoria Market. Sad, I know. Oh no, wait, it was a movie ticket (Melbourne Central).

8. Chocolate, oreos or villa?
What's villa? Erm.. I thought oreo was chocolate biscuits. Anyway. Chocolate.

9. Where do you wish to get married?
Hmmm.. *smiles and looks into the distance* It has to be some kind of romantic setting.. maybe a beach, or like, countryside, or on some grassy mountain!! *dreamy sigh*

10. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I don't think it's you, Shereen, I have no idea what the question is trying to ask either.

11. How many kids do you want?
Erm, lots! Haha. Three at most, I think. But I don't know. We'll see. =)

12. Are you in love?
Yeap, with myself!! XD

13. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Ristorante da Caitlin. XD The last proper restaurant I had dinner at was a few months ago, went I went back to Malaysia for the term 1 holidays. Sad, I know.

14. Name the latest book that you bought?
Gosh, it's been so long since I've bought anything other than food. I don't know, I really can't remember, the last book I bought was probably during the December holidays last year. =(

15. What is your full name?
Caitlin Kang Jia Qian. Have I ever mentioned that I love my name? No, really. =)


16. Do you prefer your mother or father?
Heheh. Depends on which side brings greater benefits. XD Kidding, kidding. I prefer them both. If there's such a thing. But you get my point.

17. Do u believe in GOD?
Errrrrrrrr .... sorry, but no, not really. ><

18. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..?? Bugs Bunny! Okay, that came out from nowhere. There's no one I want to meet that I haven't already met. =)

19. Christina or Britney?
I don't really care.. okayyy, that sounded a bit ganas.

20. Do you do your laundry?
YES, UNFORTUNATELY. I've been doing my own laundry since like, February. One of the downsides of living alone in Australia. But it's an experience I probably wouldn't have had otherwise, not least because I'd throw a tantrum if somebody tried to make me do my own laundry back in Malaysia. XD

21. The most exciting place you want to go?
Erm, I have absolutely no idea. Define exciting.


22. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on the person. *smile*

23. Single or attached?
100% single and unavailable. =)

24. Point out 5 things that made the person who tagged you associated with you.
- She's my cousin's friend from music class.
- She was in the same class as me in form 2.
- Her birthday is (unfortunately) one day BEFORE mine.
- She still claims that she's one centimetre taller than me, even though it's not true (or so I like to think, anyway).
- She is a really, really, really good friend and I'm glad to know her. =)




I tag.... Carmen, Taty, Yun Shen, Shereen Tan, Yi Ping.







Discretion. Yes, that's it. You definitely lack it.

No comments: