Monday 14 April 2008

yay me=)

My day has so totally been made !! I had drama (mime exam) this morning, and I got like, 9.25 out of 10 !! So cool right?? Hahaha..

And what else, let's see. English for Academic Purposes homework task!! I got full marks (10/10) for that!! I'm HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!! =)

On the downside, maths ...... bah, let's not talk about that. This is a happy post.


*beam*


So today is like, the first day of class after a 2 week break. I was so totally blur! Even after sleeping for like, 10 hours. Seriously. I slept at like, 8.30 p.m. the day before. Yes. I'm totally mixing up the people in my tutorials. I mean, I forget what tutorials we're in together, that kind of thing. Bah. At least I wasn't late for class or anything. =)

Then .............. I almost fell asleep during Psychology and Chemistry. >< I was so totally high during Chemistry, after I stopped nodding off. I have no idea why. Tiffany and Nicole would know. I think I freaked them out quite a bit. XD


I'm going to cook.


Byebye=)

No comments: