Wednesday 16 April 2008

Tagged by Carmen

List Out 20 names.


1. Shereen
2. Carmen
3. Chen Han
4. Michael
5. Terence
6. Cheng Chun
7. Wei Khai
8. Ruth
9. Michelle
10. Leping
11. Tee Jin
12. Yee Hooi
13. Jia Ming
14. Jasryn
15. Alastair
16. Mon Wei
17. Bryan Voo
18. Li May
19. Li Ying
20. Kwan Seng
.
.
.
How did you get to know 14? [Jasryn]
Erm.. she's my cousin.

What would you do if you had never met 1? [Shereen]
Well, I'd definitely turn out to be a different person. Because I sort of admire her, you know, her friendly, bubbly personality and all.. And the way she treats people. And she's smart and REALLY hardworking and everything. Yeah, I guess sometimes I wish I was more like her. XD

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? [Michelle & Kwan Seng]

Michelle - Sorry, darling, I'm straight. XD

Kwan Seng - ERM.... no comment. haha. I don't think I've ever told Kwan Seng, but every time I see that Lee Kum Kee sauce thing, I think of him. Because the other time he was like, promoting it. So funny la. XD

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? [Cheng Chun & Bryan Voo]
Cheng Chun? Bryan? Together? *bursts out laughing*

Do you think 8 is attractive? [Ruth]
Yes, Ruth is attractive. =) And something that adds to the attractive factor is that she's like, super smart and talented. I mean, sports, cello-ist, pianist.. She's crazy, I don't know how she manages to do so many things.

Do you know anything about 12's family? [Yee Hooi]
She has a sister, and I guess I kind of know her parents, on account of us coming to Melbourne together and all.

Tell me something about 7. [Wei Khai]
Wei Khai ar. He likes white. Plays basketball really well. Likes hanging out with his friends. AND he said he wanted to race with me in the rink and I beat him! Haha.. (no worries Wei Khai, rematch sometime soon!)

Who is 18's favourite celeb crush? [Li May]
Er.. It's not David Cook is it? She just said it was her favourite performance of the day. Hmmmm. I'm not entirely sure. XD

What language does 15 speak? [Alastair]
English.. Chinese. Malay, if you count being able to sing the Singapore national anthem (without actually knowing the meaning of the words) =P

Who is going out with 19? [Li Ying]
She's single. That's your cue, guys. *wink*

How old is 16 now? [Mon Wei]
Mon Wei's 17. Turns 18 this year on the 25th of October. =)

When was the last time you talked to 13? [Jia Ming]
When I met him on Saturday, When he came back from U.S. and half of the gang met up at the Paddington House of Pancakes.

Who is 2's favourite singer? [Carmen]
She doesn't have a favourite singer. Not really. Mika is her happy singer. And Westlife is her emo band.

Would you date 4? [Michael]
Michael? Me? Date? Hahaha.. I think we'll stop at good friends la. XD

Would you date 17? [Bryan Voo]
Ditto Michael. =)

Is 15 single? [Alastair]
Erm, yes, I assume so. =)

What is 10's last name? [Leping]
Koay.

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? [Tee Jin]
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Does that answer the question? =P

Which school does 3 go to? [Chen Han]
Now, Taylor's College. I knew him from high school.. Catholic High.

Where does 6 live? [Cheng Chun]
Somewhere in Seri Kembangan.

What is your favourite thing about 5? [Terence]
His jokes, definitely. Even though he's a bit lame most of the time. And sick. Haha.. kidding, kidding. He's got a very erm.. charming personality I guess. XD Somehow la, he's just able to make people laugh. =)
.
.
.

I'm sorry, I really am..


No comments: