Sunday 20 April 2008

Revelation

I'm tired.


This will be a short post.


* the times below are approximations.


10.45 a.m. - Alarm clock rings.

12.00 p.m. - Leave apartment, take tram to Victoria Market.

1.00 p.m. - Finish buying food (to last a few thousand years) and head back to apartment.

1.45 p.m. - Have lunch with Carmen at Hungry Jacks (in the city).

2.15 p.m. - Look for electric blanket in David Jones (department store).

2.45 p.m. - Went to Supre. Became Carmen's personal hanger - to hang her bag, jacket and all manner of stuff while she was trying on a vest which she DIDN'T BUY. I am so proud of her. *laughs*

3.15 p.m. - Dragged to DFO (direct factory outlet) by the one and only Carmen Teoh. Okay, fine, I agreed to accompany her. Since I'm such a good friend and all. =)

4.55 p.m. - FINALLY leave DFO. *glares at carmen* kidding, kidding. I still love you Carmen. Even though you dragged me all over the place. XP


Okay, that's more or less it. After coming back to the apartment, I did my Literature homework. And I'm done with English for Academic purposes. I only have Maths left. *groan* Cooked dinner (steak-I would put up the pictures, because some of my darling friends don't believe I can cook, but it's not working for some reason. Bah.), and watched Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance. The guys are so adorable!! Seriously. The things they do are so cute. I hope Jack wins. =) But I like Cate. She dances really well. And she's pretty.


Oh yes, yesterday, I went running with Carmen. We ran around Princes Park (3.2 km one round!! It's HUGE.). After that, Carmen went back, and I waited for some other people to play touch rugby. I'm mentioning this because I want to post up one of the things Nicholas Lam said ...


"ARGH!! YOU POTONG MY STEAM !!"


So funny right? Because he was trying to score, and Alastair well.. prevented it. It was absolutely hilarious. "You potong my steam", I ask you. Tsk, tsk.


Okay, that's all. I'm going to bed.


What is it like to have friends?
Am I isolating myself?
Did I want this?
Sigh.

No comments: