Monday 21 April 2008

I. Need. Sleep.

.
.
I have found out (the hard way) that it is not very smart to sleep past 2 a.m. when you have college the next day. Especially when you have a full day (i.e. 9 a.m. till 5.15 p.m.). Also not very smart to be talking to the amazing one herself, Carmen, until late. Not very smart at all. I think she put crack in my food or something. Seriously. I was laughing like ...... *silence* ..... I would say hyena, but that would be insulting the entire hyena population.

So anyway. In response to what Carmen put on her blog..


I WOULD SOOOOOOOO RATHER NOT DO A CHICKEN THAN XXX !!


The identity of the said "XXX" shall remain unknown.. not least because I have absolutely no idea who the amazing Carmen is referring to. =)


Oh, the other day, Ian (Beh Rong Cheng) misspelled her name. Carmen's, I mean. It came out "Carken". I find that very amusing for some reason. XD


She really does need those blinder things, you know. Carmen. Needs those things they put on horses to block their view of the sides, so that they don't get scared by sudden movements and stuff like that. Only in Carmen's case, it'll be to prevent her from looking at shops. I think it's an excellent idea. Now I know what to get her for her birthday present. Or maybe I'll just give it to her early. It's definitely a worthwhile investment. XD


Anyway, I'll be really, really busy tomorrow, because I (being under 18 still) have to go for some College Square Under 18 residents gathering, because it's part of our Visa requirements or something like that. *groan*


Oh, and ....................................









*DRUM ROLL*





































































Pictures of the steak I cooked for my dinner yesterday. *beams proudly*



Doesn't look too shabby, huh? =)

Carmen says it looks like a dead chicken. I swear, the woman has a fetish with chickens, or something. She keeps talking about chicken, what with the doing a chicken and now this.... Tsk, tsk. *smirk*



Believe it or not, it actually tasted pretty good.

Yes, again, believe it or not, I actually cooked it myself.



Actually it's not the first time I've cooked steak. I think I've eaten steak like, three or four times already. All cooked by yours truly. *smiles widely*





History of Ideas essay for term 2. These are just the questions and stuff like that. This is going to be SOOOO much work. All the referencing and looking for primary sources.. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it. >< .
.
.
.

No comments: