Wednesday 30 April 2008

oh-so-funny

.
Setting: In the bedroom.


Time: About 11 p.m. at night.


The Story:-


Caitlin lies on the bed, trying to sleep because she has to wake up early for Chemistry Practical class.

Carmen enters room. "Hi Caitlin! How come you're not asleep yet??"

"I just finished doing sit ups.. *trying* to sleep now."

"Oh. Eh I switch on the light for a while ar, I want to look for socks!"

*grumblegrumblegrumble* Caitlin pulls her blanket over her head.

"Eh, seriously la.. If I don't wear socks then afterwards my toes fall off!!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Good for you."

"Okay good night!! I leave the lights on okay!!" *beams*

"Oi don't crap!! Switch off the lights! Oh and yeah Carmen help me switch off my computer switch thing please thank you."

"Okay!!" Carmen slides bedroom door open. Carmen exits room. Carmen slides bedroom door shut.

"OIIIIIIII !!! SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS!!!!"

Carmen laughs.

Caitlin sits up. Caitlin glares at the spot Carmen just vacated. Caitlin reaches over and switches off the light.

Carmen slides open bedroom door. Carmen switches lights on.

Caitlin shoots Carmen an evil glare.

Carmen laughs. Carmen exits and slides the door closed behind her.

"Carmennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!" Caitlin groans.

Carmen laughs.

*exasperated sigh* Caitlin gets up again to switch off the lights.


-end of story-



Somebody tell me again why I put up with Carmen? She lives to irritate me, I swear she does. XP



Anyway, the student committee workshop yesterday was quite fun. =) My teammates - Suet Sim, Joanna, Sharon, Jana, Steven, Chu Pu, Jun Jing and Xiao Tian - were so fun to be around! We were supposed to choose a venue for a prom, taking into account the dates available, the capacity, the price for meals, decorations and DJ, transport, ambiance and parking price. It was so fun, seriously! We had like, 30 minutes to decide and all. We decided in like, two minutes, and we actually started PLANNING the prom. Like, the after party, and allocating the budget, finding sponsors, publicity, posters, invitations, photographers, hiring buses.. So amusing. And in the end we found out we didn't need to do all that, all we had to do was decide which venue to hold it at. Heh. But it was really fun. =)

Oh, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MICHELE!! Don't forget, yesterday night was the last time you saw me before you turned 18!! =P *hugs&kisses*

No comments: