Tuesday 29 April 2008

bored. Bored. BORED.

I don't know how to work powerISO. Somebody PLEASE teach me ...

I'm bored.

It's 4.34 p.m. now.

It's one of my (very extremely rare) two free periods a week.

I'm bored.

I'm bored.

I'm bored.

Going for the student committee workshop thing later.

I haven't finished my EAP homework task. I still have two sentences to go.

I haven't finished my Maths homework. I've lost track of how much I haven't finished.

I haven't finished Chemistry homework. Which I don't have to do yet, but that's not the point.

I haven't gotten round to reading the remaining HOI secondary sources.

I haven't washed my dishes. (damn, I hate doing dishes. Have I mentioned that before?)

I haven't put my clothes into the cupboard. (but I've already folded them. *beams proudly*)



OH YOU KNOW WHAT ?????




I'm getting fat.



No seriously!!


I put on 1 kg. Actually I think it's more like 2 kg. Crapppppppp. Do you think doing 90 sit ups a night is enough to make me lose that 2 kg? Cheh, I sound like I've been doing it every night. Heh. I only started doing it yesterday night. Which means that I'll probably do it for like, 3 days if I'm lucky, then I'll forget all about it. *sniff* I don't want to get fat.


I don't like EAP. EAP is boring.


I'm bored.

1 comment:

Sena The Badass said...

i've gained like...4 kg-ish....over the summer months, gotta blame mum for feeding me with food = =.

yeaaaa, so i'm doing like runs around fields and biking around Auckland with my mates XD