Tuesday 22 April 2008

Tagged by Raihanis




1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Well, I think it's cute. You know, in the movies and all when they're being all caring and stuff? Quite romantic la. Hehe.

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Erm, long slinky dress, yes, big poofy dress, no. I'll go with the short party dress. =)

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Hmmm, that kind of depends on who wrote it.

4. Group dates or single dates?
Single dates, definitely! XD

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
Erm.. different being....? Because I guess if they're around guys, they treat the guys differently from the girls, right? I mean, guys (decent guys, anyway) don't treat girls like guys. So if they treat their mates differently, of course they'll act differently around their friends, than say, their girlfriends. Right right right? =P but then again, I guess this kind of depends too. Like, how different you mean by different.

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
Erm. Yes and no, I guess. Yes because, well, they're shiny and sparkly and really pretty. =) No because they cost like, a bomb, and also because you've got to be REALLY REALLY careful with them, and I think it causes a lot of stress if you lose it or stuff like that.

7. Is your hair up or down today?
Down. My hair's still a bit too short to tie up.

8. Do you straighten your hair?
Never before. I don't think I will either. I used to want to straighten my hair like, really badly. But my mum didn't let me, I think. And that was a good thing, because I guess over time it didn't seem so important anymore. =)

9. Favorite mascara?
Er, I don't use mascara. I mean, I don't put make up. Except during skating competitions. But then my mum does the make up for me. So I don't know. =P

10. Do you get your nails done?
Once, for prom. Like, in a proper shop. And they were so totally useless. I could've done a better job myself. I do paint my nails........ once in a while. A long, long while.

11. Small or large purses?
I like the long-ish shaped ones. =) Not sure whether they're counted as large purses or not. But I don't like purses that are bulky. Very hard to keep in my bag.

12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Erm.. money? Debit card, student ID.

13. Jeans or sweats?
What are sweats? Like, track pants? Are those sweats? Er, jeans, I think. For going out and stuff. Sweats for sleeping. =)

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
Yeah, sometimes. Clothes and shoes (read : closed-toed high heels). Very rarely, though.

15. Do you text message a lot?
Quite, I guess. It depends on who there is to talk to. =)

16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
It definitely won't happen before marriage, I know that much. So well, after marriage.. I guess I'd be happy to like, have a kid and all.

17. What’s your favorite color?
Black, white, pink, and other bright colours.

18. Heels or flats?
Heels. I don't have any flats, and I don't really like flats, for some reason. Well, I know it's because my dad's influenced me a lot in like, dress sense. Weird, I know, but yeah. =)

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
I don't think so.. no. During sad movies, yes. During romantic movies.. I just hug my bolster really really tightly and wish I had something more animate to hug than my inanimate bolster. XD

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
Of course. As stated above, I don't wear make-up.

21. Walmart or Target?
Er. Who cares? I've never actually seen a Walmart, and I've been into Target (in Australia) once, and I probably wouldn't know how to get there again.

22. Do you wear collared shirts?
Sometimes.

23. Do you like preppy boys?
Preppy? What's preppy?

Preppy, also spelled preppie, is a chiefly North American adjective or noun traditionally used to describe the characteristics of white Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPs). The term originated as a description of someone who attended private university-preparatory schools, commonly associated with the eastern United States; as well as those who attend some of America's prestegious private colleges and universities. These characteristics include particular subcultural speech, vocabulary, accent, dress, mannerisms, etiquette, and entitled life view. The term "preppy" is similar in formation to hippie or yuppie, and it had great currency in the 1970s and 1980s.


The more recent slang derivation prep has taken on an often derogatory meaning, associated not with any particular race, community or schools. Especially as used by young people, "prep" more generally denotes superficiality and preoccupation with the appearance and wealth.


Interesting. Okay, I don't like preppy boys then. A guy who is preoccupied with his appearance to me is just wrong. I don't mean like, looking into the mirror to make sure he's dressed smartly and stuff, I mean, like, over-obsessing on his looks.. Ugh. Turn off!! In a guy that I like, I mean. If it's just a friend then I can tolerate it. =)

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
Erm.. I don't really use lip gloss that often, so I won't say anything. =)

25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Yeap, I have a pair.

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Heheh. I have to get up approximately 2 hours before class starts. 45 minutes in the bathroom, 45 minutes to prepare my breakfast and eat it, 15 minutes to make sure I have all my stuff in my bag, and about 15 minutes to walk to class. XD

27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
Band-aids, like, plaster? Er.. Nooooo.

28. Do you like skater boys?
I think there are a couple of guys here who do that, but I never really notice how they look like.

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Sometimes. Not often. But sometimes.

30. Gold or silver?
Silver, definitely. For some reason I don't really like gold stuff, even in like, cosmetic jewellery. But I wouldn't mind having real gold. =D

31. Do you like to receive flowers?
Depends on who it's from. What a diplomatic answer. =)

32. Do you like surfer boys?
Eh... never seen any, I think. 'cept in the movies. But then again, I never really notice. So.. I guess not.

33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
Dress up, like, make up and everything? Nope.

34. Do you like to wear dresses?
Yes, but like Raihanis said, I need an occasion to actually wear the dress. And unfortunately those don't come very often. =(

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
1 being the lowest rate of confusion and 10 being the highest..

For guys who are like, friends --> 2.

For guys who are erm.. more than friends? =P --> 20.


XD


36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Alone with a guy? Nope. In class.. and was walking to College Square Lygon with Ryan and 4 other girls just now. =)

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
Nope. Few reasons... not least being that I'm PRETTY SHORT MYSELF so not many guys are shorter than me. XD

38. Do you like to hold hands?
Errrrrrr... Again, depends on who I'm holding hands with. =)

39. What is the youngest you would date?
I'd actually rather not go with someone younger than me.

40. What is the oldest you would date?
No idea. Not more than 4 or 5 years older than me I guess. But I think I prefer same age..

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
His face/smile.

42. Is it hot when guys sweat?
Depends on who the guy is. And how he got sweaty. XD I mean, if it's like, after sports then it's okay, but if it's you know..................................... =P

43. What is the best feature in a guy?
The way he treats people (read : me).

44. Do you like making eye contact?
Yes. Eye contact is like, SO essential. =)

46. Would you kill for chocolate?
Er, no, I wouldn't. But I DO like chocolate. (oh, I remember this one time before Carmen and I came to Australia, we were discussing some potential headline news.. "Catfight over chocolate bar results in teens' deaths", or something like that. Hee.)

47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No.

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
1 being the least fun and 10 being the most fun ... I'd say about a 4. Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm not normal, so sue me. =P

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Nope. There are more things to the world than TV shows. =)

50. Do you yell a lot?
Not as much as Yee Hooi, that's for sure. Hehe. Kidding, darling. XD I don't yell. I talk very loudly. It's a habit I REALLY need to change. I tend to get overexcited sometimes. ><

51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
No. I would never do that.

52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No.

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
Sometimes, when I'm feeling emo. But otherwise, no.

54. What makeup could you not live without?
I'm sure I can live without make up.

55. Do you fall in love easily?
Yes and no.

56. Do you have cramps?
Until now I still don't know what cramps are. Maybe I've had them, and just don't know that they're called cramps. Or maybe I haven't had them. And still don't know what cramps are. So the answer is I don't know. XD

57. Do you think you have the bestest friends ever?
Of course!! What else can I say? =)


I tag
- Carmen
-Yee Hooi (who hasn't updated in a million years)
-Yee Aun
-Li May
-Li Ying
-Xiao Von
-Li-Shen
-Mon Wei
-Shereen
-Yi Ping

.
.

No comments: