Wednesday 2 January 2008

Tagged by Yee Aun !

.
.
.
5 things found in my bag:

(why the crap would anyone want to know what's to be found in my bag?)

- purse
- a packet of tissue
- handphone
- camera (sometimes)
- er ... random pieces of rubbish? XD


5 things found in my purse:

(ditto above)

- money
- IC
- calender
- receipts
- MPH card


5 favourite things in my room:

- bed ?
- swivel-ly chair
- pillows
- bolster
- erm ... soft toys. I guess.

Okay, this is just lame.


5 things i always wanted to do:

- bungee jump !
- go to Disney World
- get straight As for SPM *prays hard* ><
- laze around all day
- ........ be famous ? XD


5 things i am currently into:

- friends ! =P
- figure skating counts, right?
- computer
- story books
- day dreaming


I'm soooooo not going to bother tagging anyone. XD
.
.
.

No comments: