Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008 !! o.O

New Year's Eve at Carmen's place. =)

Yee Hooi and I beating Ian & Chris at Foosball !

We rule !!! (but it may have been that we won only because Ian was distracted by Yee Hooi's screaming. It's no joke, I tell you.. her voice is THAT powerful.) XD

Cheng Chun attempting to teach me how to play pool. Note the word : ATTEMPTING. =P
Yes, Jia Ming. Watch how the pro does it. =P




Fireworks - A tribute to Terence's excellent photography skills. See, Terence? I gave you a compliment. =)

Pretty body sticker thingies. =)


It wasn't my idea !! Cross my heart ! *gives Yee Hooi accusatory glare* XD



Note Chen Han's expression and the bottle he's holding over my head.




HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!



Omigosh. It's 2008 ............ but it doesn't feel any different.



I don't think I'll bother making any new year resolutions. Even if I do, I'd just forget them the next day. And resolutions can be made on any day, not just on the day of the new year, so. =)



HAPPY 2008 guys !!
.
.
.

No comments: