Saturday 5 January 2008

still don't believe it

Hmmm. I forgot to put up a post on Jia Ming's birthday. Oh well ... Refer to his or Yee Hooi's blogs for pictures and details. =)



Guess what, guess what ??



I STILL can't believe that I'm going to Melbourne. NEXT MONTH !!!! That's like ..... VERY SOON. And I'm going for, like ..... forever.




Noooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!




Okay, fine, forever is a bit of an exaggeration. But that's not the point.



It's just weird, I mean, I've spent practically my whole life wanting to go overseas, but now when the time comes .. I still can't believe I'm going. Omigosh .. What do I do ???



I don't know the slightest bit about living by myself, I don't know how to cook. Wait, that's not true, I do know how to cook maggie mee and eggs. (Yay me !!) But I don't know how to wash my own clothes. Wait, not true either, I did put the clothes and all in to the washing machine a few times. (Double yay me !!) Well .. I have absolutely no sense of direction. I once got lost in MidValley, can you imagine that? Oh, and a couple of times in One Utama. Heheh .. Oh yes, and I directed my driving instructor to the wrong place. We were supposed to be going home. To my house. And I didn't know the way. *feels embarrassed* Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Blame it on my parents, I never had to find my own way home before !! Kidding, kidding. XD



ANYWAY.



Back to the point. I can't believe I'm already going to college. I can't believe that my friends have already STARTED college ! It's like, only a month after SPM, geez, guys .. =P But most of them are in Taylor's College, so I guess they'll have a lot of friends and all. For some reason, people seem to say that Taylor's is like, a second Catholic High School. *sarcastic voice* I wonder why. =)



So anyway, good luck to all the South Australian Matriculation students who already started going to college on the 3rd of January 2008, and to the A-levels students who are going to start going to college on the 7th of January 2008.




All the best, my dear friends, the future *takes deep breath* doctors/ lawyers/ engineers/ psychologists/ professors/ world bank analysts/ actuarial scientists/ hotel managers/ designers/ architects/ and all manner of careers. Looking forward to seeing you guys emerge as respectable and successful men and women in your choice of fields. =)

No comments: