Monday 7 January 2008

Undang test ... what if I fail ???

.
.
.
I STILL can't believe I'm going.
.
.
.
Anyway, I'm taking my Undang test tomorrow. I know, I know, I'm going to Australia next month, what's the point of taking driving exams ... but hey, the point is that I CAN drive if I want to, because I have a license (once I get it. I mean, IF I'm lucky enough to get it.). Right. So the important thing is that I have a license. Whether I'll be around to actually use it is ..... of no importance. *beam*
.
.
But that doesn't mean I don't find the questions ridiculous. Seriously. All the signs that we have to study? Yeah, I've never seen like, three quarters of them on the road before. And my dad doesn't know a single one of them. Okay, fine, he does know the ones that are actually found on the road, but that's the whole point, see? It's USELESS studying all the rest of the signs, because there AREN'T any of those on the roads !! It's soooo .................. =.="
.
.
I mean, okay, for example, I'm sure everyone has seen like, heaps of construction materials at the sides of the roads and stuff like that, right? Did you know there's actually a SIGN for that ??
.
.

Someone, please correct me if you've seen it before .. Maybe I was hallucinating, and the sign disappeared when I looked. But if not ... well, there you have it. I rest my case.

.

.


Pretty, pretty pearl. =)
.
.
.

No comments: