Thursday 24 January 2008

Battle of the Conscience

.
.
OH. MY. GOSH. Only SEVENTEEN days left !! And I'm still grasping at the reality of it. Oh no, oh no, this can't be good. I'm not prepared, I'm not ! I still can't really cook, can't iron, can't this, can't that ... WHAT DO I DO ???????????




Oh, you know what? I saw some pretty, pretty shoes the other day. *beam* Abrupt change of topic, eh? =P But the shoes are really nice. *lust* Although I'm still wrestling with my non-existent conscience whether to ask for it (from dad, the banker - who else?) or not. >.<






WMNS Sprint Sister V Leather 316955-161 NIKE

.
.



Yes, yes, I copied the name of the shoes down, like the perfectly jakun sane person that I am. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?? I want to be able to locate the shoes again !! So sue me. XD I have this tendency of finding things I like and never being able to find them again. Like, EVER. You'd think I'd have learnt, after doing it many, many times... But that's not the point. PRETTY SHOES !!! =) But I shall be good and continue wrestling with my conscience. It's RM299!! I mean, if it was running shoes, and I needed them for competitions... That would be different. But this is just for ... for ... for ... well, it looks nice. So there. But still. That's a lot to pay. Gahhhh ... Maybe I won't ask for it. Okay. I shall try brainwashing myself. I won't ask for it. I don't need it. I want it, but I don't need it. It's an unnecessary item. I don't really need it. It's nice to look at, probably nice to wear, but I don't need it. Don't need it. Unnecessary. Want. But don't need. Ah, who am I kidding? Nooo. Don't need. *gasping voice* Not necessary......... *dies away*



.
.
.
Dramatic, huh? =P Oh well. No big deal I guess. It IS nice and I DO want it, but it's also EXPENSIVE and it isn't something I NEED to survive. And I've already asked for a lot of things, I guess. So I can do without. Yes. Can do without. There. My conscience won.



.
.
.

No comments: