Wednesday 23 January 2008

Doooooooooomed !

.
.
Hello people. Miss me?



Okay, I don't think anybody noticed. *sob*



Anyway, I haven't been updating for quite a while ... 1 week, to be exact. The internet was down for a couple of days. Yeaaaaaah.



Oh, I went for the practice this morning. For the Chinese New Year performance. At 6 am in the morning. Which means I had to get up at 5 am. Well, technically, I didn't exactly ARRIVE at 6 am, it was 6.30 am. And I didn't exactly get up at 5 am, it was 5.45 am. I set my alarm to go off, I did, I really did !! I even set two alarms to go off. But I somehow fell asleep after telling myself to wake up. Although that may have something to do with the fact that I only slept for 2 hours. Heh. =P


Right, so it was like, my first practice with the group, first time I did the steps to the song, etc. Basically I was more or less clueless. And I screwed up at least ONE thing, EVERY SINGLE TIME we did it. Except for the last time. Which is kind of a relief. At least I'm not THAT hopeless. But seriously, what if I mess up? I don't think they're having anymore practices. And the performance is on .... oh gosh. This Saturday and Sunday. How am I supposed to be ready by the 26th?? I mean, it's already the 23rd ... Omigosh, omigosh, OMIGOSH !!!



But you know what? The fans are really pretty. =)





But it HURTS. We have to hold the fans while doing the whole programme. I mean, it's PAINFUL. Plus, it's realy hard to do the elements and stuff while holding the fans. Wind resistance and all. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... I'm doomed !!!

.

.

And you know what? If you think the fans are bad, the cheongsam is worse. It's a killer, seriously. I can barely BREATHE in it, and I have to PERFORM in it. *wince*

.

.

Oh geez, what did I get myself into???

.

.

But then again ... It probably will be my last performance. So. I guess it's worth it. If I don't make a fool out of myself. And if .... AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still doomed.

.

.

Okay. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. With a lot of luck. Hopefully.




*groan*
&&

No comments: