Monday 28 January 2008

=)

Today was fun !! Tiring, but fun. Well, technically it was yesterday. It's 12.33 am as I'm typing this. You know what, I feel sleepy. Gahh ... How can I feel sleepy??


Anyway, the Chinese New Year on Ice performance wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Well, I screwed up the first time, at least I got my steps right the next three times. XD For those who didn't know, there was a Kung Fu on Ice performance (in Sunway Pyramid, of course) yesterday and the day before (26th and 27th of January 2008) at 12.15 p.m. and 2.15 p.m. on both days. Oh, and if anyone is interested, they're holding the performance again on the 16th and 17th of February 2008. I won't be joining that show, because I'll be in Australia by then. *sniff*


So yesterday was like, my last performance ... EVER. I think. I mean seriously, get real, how am I supposed to skate after coming back from Australia? I mean, I'll have lost the touch and everything. *sigh* I always knew it had to end SOMEDAY. But the fact tat the "someday" is already here .. It's a little hard to comprehend, somehow.


Well anyway, at least I got to perform one last time. All thanks to Harry (Head Coach of the Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating Academy) !! Oh, and thanks to Dian, Alia and especially Kimberly for helping me out with all the steps.


So for the first show, which was at 12.15 on Saturday, I kind of completely screwed up. I just totally blanked out. Well, not totally. Just some parts. So I skipped some steps. Because I forgot them. Gahh. It was EMBARRASSING. At least the secod, third and fourth times I remembered. And I didn't fall down at all. =)


Okay, for some reason I'm really, really sleepy. So I shall make this quick. I went for this makeover thing yesterday. It was pretty fun. They put make up on me, did my hair and then made me choose a dress and then take pictures. The photographer was funny. He was asking me to do weird poses. I could've sworn he was trying to make fun of me .... but maybe he was just doing his job. =P



But he DID make me do some of the typical la-la poses. And I told him it was very seafood-ish. And he said .. "No lah, very cuuuuute!" =.=""



I wonder how it'll look once they edit the pictures. The ones below haven't been edited yet, apparently they'll only be ready in March or something like that. Hmmm.


Amuse yourselves over some of the pictures. I'm sure you guys are all going to have a good laugh. At my expense. *wince*






("LA-LA" PICTURES HAVE BEEN REMOVED AT THE INSISTENCE OF MY DEAR FRIENDS)




I know right ??
.
.
SHUDDUP.
.
.
Stop laughing.
.
.
At least pretend that you're not laughing at me.
..
.

No comments: