Monday 31 December 2007

OMGOMGOMG

.
.
I so don't believe this. It's December 31st already. I mean, this time last year, I was kind of wishing for it to be this time THIS year. If that makes sense. Well, basically I was hoping that the year would pass by really, really fast, and then I'd never have to go back to school ever again. But now that this year is over, and 2008 is just around the corner (no pun intended) .. I sort of, kind of wish that this past year went a little bit more slowly.


I'm going to Trinity College next year. Trinity is in AUSTRALIA. That's far. It still somehow hasn't sunk in yet. I haven't started packing my stuff .. made a half-hearted attempt at drawing up a list of things I'll need, gave up on cooking lessons ages ago, let alone washing and ironning clothes. Seriously, I don't think I'm going to be able to survive there. Looks like it's going to be Instant Noodles everyday. *gloom*


I still can't believe it. I'm leaving in February .. but it doesn't feel real. It feels like this is all a dream, it really does. I know it's kind of weird, SPM's been over for a month now, and I STILL feel like I haven't sat for it. Gaahh ... Somebody hit my head, please ..... (figuratively speaking, I mean, not literally. =P )

No comments: