Tuesday 4 December 2007

paaaaaaaaaain .... !!!

.
.
.
My legs Hurt.


Hurt with a capital "H".


No, wait. That's not enough emphasis on how much it hurts.


Okay, HURT with a capital "H", "U", "R", and "T".


I hate stroking. No ......... that's not right. Oh, okay, I hate stroking when Coach Jenny makes us do all the "leg-strengthening" stuff. Let me tell you, it is a MAJOR pain in the ass. Literally. Well, not only in the ass, everywhere else too. I was walking like a penguin the whole of yesterday ... and today, actually. And saying that I was walking like a penguin? Yeah, that would be an insult to penguins. Pathetic, right?


Seriously. My mum laughs at me every time I try to walk down the stairs. It's not much of walking, more of a half-hop-half-suspending myself in the air sort of thing. Not funny.



It HURTS.


And I put myself through all this torture because ............ ?


*thinks hard*




























Oh yeah. Because I wasn't given an option. Mum. Need I say more ?


*groan*
.
.
.

No comments: