Thursday 27 December 2007

*applause*

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
*drum roll*


















































HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEREEN !!!






What can I say ? I don't even know how to begin extolling the many virtues of my dear friend. Okay, she's a nice and super sweet girl who's made a really, really big impact on my life. I'm really glad that you were friendly enough to decide to talk to me in Form 1. I'm really glad that the teachers put us in the same class (2A4) in form 2. I'm really glad that we were both put into Blue House, and we had many chances to run together. I'll never forget all those mornings when we exchanged books (before PMR even. *guilty look*). I'll never forget the times you've made me feel better. I'll never forget you insisting that because you're one day older than me, you're one centimeter taller than me. I'll never forget any of the memories we've shared.




By the way, I hope you like your present.
.
.
.
.
.
3 words :
.
.
.
.
.
.
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
.
.
.
.
.
.
So now you can never forget me. Stroke of genius, no ? *grin*


Anyway, Shereen, I wish you the happiest of happy birthdays. Thank you for everything. Friends forever, definately. =)




No comments: