Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas Eve Party !

.
.

.
.

Firstly ....




MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE !! =)








Okay, now ......





Thank you SHEREEN !!!!




You are an amazing, wonderful, beautiful, lovely -inserts all complimentary adjectives in dictionary- friend !!




Alright, so how it started was ........ I was in MidValley on the ... 18th of Dec (I think) with my mum shopping for my winter clothes. Then I suddenly thought ... Hey, let's have a christmas party !! Talk about being spontaneous. Heh. So anyway, I kept persuading my mum and all .. and I was texting Shereen at that time, so I told her about my idea. Actually in my mind I was planning to have it on the 26th, but Shereen said she'd be in Genting, so ... planned it for the 24th instead ! =)





Anyway, the day before the party, 23rd of December, Shereen came over to help out with the stuff .. So we basically decorated the whole place, she helped out soooooo much !! I'd post up the pictures of our decorations if I had any, but there just wasn't time to take any ! hehe .. Well, we finished the decorations at about 10.30 p.m. So after washing up and all, we went upstairs to watch .....................................................................




PRIDE AND PREJUDICE


=) Love that show. Too bad mine's still a VCD (2 discs, so I have to change the CD) and it doesn't have the ending part ... the alternate U.S. ending. *sniff*


Anyway, after watching that show, we watched The Pirates of the Carribean II. Or, well, at least, Shereen did. I fell asleep half way. No, make that a quarter of the way. =P


So anyway, after the show was over (Shereen had to wake me up ........ sorry Shereen!!) we went to sleep ........................ supposedly. But ended up talking for ... goodness knows how long. Heheh. Shereen reckons that we slept at 6 ....... in the morning. I thought it was, you know, more like 5 a.m. .. hehe. Oh well. So after waking up at 10 (I think) we had to go move the furniture and stuff for the party.




One word : HEAVY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, I won't bore you readers with our preparations and all that, and heck, there was such a LOT to prepare. All the food .... gosh. But in a way, it was kind of fun. At least, you know, we had something to do. =P



I'd let the pictures do the talking .... but I don't actually HAVE many pictures. I was too busy running around making sure everything was okay. *sob* Oh well.





Erm, yes, before I continue ... I'd like to say I'M SO SORRY if I forgot to invite anyone ... This thing was just so spontaneous and last minute, I kind of forgot to invite quite a few people. So I hope you guys don't feel left out .... blame it on my bad,bad memory. It's no wonder I suck at Sejarah. I'm sorryyyyyy !!!!











=)


That's all the pictures I have .. =( So many more people I didn't take pictures with. Yong Chen Han !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still don't have a picture with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P



Oh, and my dear friends surprised me yesterday .. with a birthday cake and all ! It was .......................... so amazing. I love you guys. =)



Thank you all so, so, sooooooo much !!!



And they all signed a card for me .... which explains why I wasn't allowed to go upstairs. Heh.






Look at that ........................... What can I say ? My friends are jokers. But I wouldn't have them any other way. =)




I love my friends. I really do. =)





I know you guys were trying to get me to make a speech yesterday (while standing on the piano stool with a knife for a microphone), and I didn't really do it ... so here it is. =)



Thank you ... ALL of you, for everything. You guys all thought me how to appreciate life, how important friends are .. and most importantly, you were all there for me. I thought I could stand alone, I thought I could be strong on my own, but over the years you guys have thought me that I don't need to ... because I have all of you. I guess that before this, I never really appreciated all of you enough .. and I never made much of an effort to be friendly. I've learnt so much since then, and well, thank you all for being so patient with me. I know I'm not perfect, probably pretty far from it. But I'm learning .... from all of you. I know this sounds cliched, but I really don't know and don't want to know what life would have been like without all of you. I'm so happy ... and I feel so fortunate to call all of you my friends. It warms my heart to know that so many people care for me ... and the fact that it's you guys ... It means so much to me.



Nicole, Yen Hsian and Jeremy, thank you so much for the presents. Much appreciated. =)


Oh, and Wei Khai .. nice cup. Really. Thanks. =)
.
.
.
.

No comments: