Wednesday 28 November 2007

*grin*

I still can't believe it.



Somehow things still feel the same.



Shouldn't it feel different?



I mean, SPM is over.



I don't know, I still can't believe it.



It's just weird.



SPM always seemed so far away. And now it's over.



End.
Finito.
Tamat.



December and January will pass by in a flash.



I'll be going to Australia in February.



To study in Trinity College.



Leaving everything behind.



Don't know when I'm coming back.



Can't believe everything is going by so fast.



Sigh.



On a happier note, I spent close to 5 hours in 1 Utama today. Shopping. With my mum, of course. Because she's so nice to shop with and everything. (read : she has the credit card) =)



Now it's my turn to post a picture of my lovely, lovely new books. =)

Hee... I think that'll keep me entertained for a while. 5 classics and the "His Dark Materials" series, which I read two years ago (borrowed it off Shereen). Hey, I like classics okay?? Classics are nice. Don't get me wrong, chic lit is fun to read. It's just... I never remember what happens. Always mix up the stories. Oh well.




No comments: