Tuesday 27 November 2007

Fuih.

Wow.



SPM.



IS.



OVER.




Woooooooooohooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Omg, it's so totally UNBELIEVABLE. I'm seriously having trouble believing it !! I mean, SPM !! No joke ! All my life (so far) I've been wondering if I'll ever even GET to form 5. I mean, it seemed to take so long. And now................... it's OVER. SPM is OVER.


AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!



That was a good "aaaaaaaahhhhhh", by the way. I don't believe it, seriously. It's so hard to believe ! It's like, I have to put a tape recorder inside my head that keeps on replaying the words..

"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."
"SPM is over."



Ok, ok. I shall stop. But copying and pasting never felt so fun before. =P



I still can't believe it.



Hey, best of luck to you guys who still have accounts and chinese.. I'm not gloating. Really. Good luck. Can't wait till all of you are done. =)



Oh, the perks of FINALLY finishing SPM...



Would you believe I actually went out with the gang today? And we went out till like, late? Like, 11.00 p.m. late. And my parents actually agreed to it. Totally wicked, right??



So anyway, we went to T.G.I. Friday .. And I was late. Dear mummy dragged me to the Pavillion after Biology exam. XD I didn't mind too much, but that's not the point. =)


Anyway. We went there to celebrate both Chen Han's birthday and the end of SPM.



The usual CCRYM picture. =P



The waiters got Chen Han to blow the candles from that distance. Lol.


The expression says it all. XP


Yeah, the more or less stunned expression is justified. The waiters' singing was very ... enthusiastic. Like, super loud enthusiastic. XD




And then we went to watch a movie. Kingdom. Preeeetty violent, but I guess it was quite a good movie.



......................................





I STILL don't believe it.

No comments: