Wednesday 10 October 2007

More pictures. =)

More pictures from the 5 Science 6 Class Gathering, courtesy of Louis Nga. =)
Me. Zoe. Ruth. The Three Green Shirts. XP Everyone was asking if Ruth and I pre-arranged our outfit colours. =.=" Now, why they should think we would do that, I'd really like to find out.


I have no idea why Theng Fei took this. I just finished washing my hands. =P


See me, at the right hand corner?? I like my hair in this shot.


Theng Fei didn't get me this time. *smirk*


Don't mess with Caitlin. XD



Ching Qiu. Xing Yi. Irene. Dek Ric. Yinn Jye. Me.



Theng Fei caught me spacing out. =P




And Dek Ric tried sneaking up on me. Didn't work. XD



Micheal. Terence. (Incidentally, party crasher *no offense, tawachi, just kidding anyway =P* trying to hide his shaving accident) Me. Ruth. Purani. Gabriel. Jac.


Jia Ming. (attempting to look... ahhhh... need I say more?? XD ) Louise Soh. Zoe.




By the way, Happy 16th Birthday Bryan Voo !! =)





~I'm disappointed as hell, but what can I do? You thought me how to live and see the light again, you thought me to do things for MYSELF. I really don't want to throw that away, but what's the point, if you're not standing by me? I knew it wouldn't have happened. But how I wished... oh, how I wished... Even so, maybe I can keep on hoping, because you thought me how to. ~

No comments: