Friday 12 October 2007

gah.

I am feeling bored right now. I feel as if SPM is over. IT'S NOT. That's bad. There's exactly one month left before SPM starts, give or take a few hours.

That's 30 days.

720 hours.

43 200 minutes.

2 592 000 seconds.
.
.
.
.
And a second passes in, like......... a second.
.
.
Where did all the time go???
.
.
.
I'm doomed.
.
.
.
.
Anyway.. thank you to all the marvellous, marvellous people who are worried about me and give me advice (and sound exactly like my mother-but that's not the point XD ). Thank you thank you thank you for caring about me and for all the erm.. motherly advice. =)

Thanks, Carmen, now I can actually brag that you care about me (*grins*), thanks Yee Hooi, for making me feel better. *can't believe I'm saying this* but thanks Jia Ming for the advice and everything. Thanks, Yee Aun, I really appreciate it. Thanks Wei Khai for making me calm down and telling me all that stuff (although I didn't really like hearing it at that time). Thanks Iridescence, although I don't know who you are, for being caring enough to fill up my tagbox with advice. =)

And to all my dear friends who sympathise with me.

You guys rock.

No comments: