Monday 8 October 2007

Bored. =)


Today was boring. None of the teachers came to class. Puan Chan isn't counted. She gave us our diagnostic test. Oh, by the way, her pronunciation is REALLY funny. She pronounces "ions" weirdly (I'm sure everyone knows how to pronounce ions. Anyway, it's like, "eye-ons". Something like that.). She said it "yons". Or, well, "yawns". Everyone was like, trying to control their laughter. It was funny. =)

Anyway, after break there was this Chinese seminar in the hall, for, like, 2 hours. It was MAJORLY boring. But I had some fun drawing on my hand.. heheh..


Isn't it pretty? =)



And also on Ruth's, Yee Hooi's, Shereen's, Mon Wei's and Carmen's. Michelle was sitting too far away.. =( *sniff* hehe.


Ooh, I took my level K test for Kumon. And... and... and... I MISSED group 2 by HALF A MARK. A stinking half mark. So I have to take the test AGAIN. Hmph. Should have reviewed the papers before doing the test, like the instructor said to. X.X


By the way, my mum insisted that I take a picture of my first attempt at making brownies. (I burnt them. XD ) I'm fully convinced that she means to laugh at me over that in a few years time. I shall post the picture up anyway, so that all of you can laugh at me. =)








Looks pretty bad, doesn't it? Luckily the second, third and fourth batches turned out better...

How does it compare? XP

.

No comments: