Monday 15 October 2007

=)

My cousin, Melvin is super super smart. And he's a brilliant teacher. Seriously. And he's willing to spend time teaching a dunderhead like me. That's really says something. x.X


And he taught me Biology and Mathematics for, like, 5 hours on Sunday. And for almost 6 hours (Additional Mathematics and Biology) on Saturday. I didn't feel sleepy. At all. Now THAT is saying something.


And can you imagine, he's been out of school for.. oh, more than 5 years. I think. Something like that. He can still remember all this ... crap ... that we learn. PLUS. He learnt it in Bahasa Malaysia. We're learning it in English. Go figure.

I finally learned how to do that Earth thing. Earth as a sphere. =P I mean, getting me to understand is not the easiest thing to do. But this way is fun. I got to eat an orange AND learn to do that thing. *grin*







No comments: