Sunday 7 October 2007

5 Science 6 Class Gathering

Fun, Fun, FUN !! The event? --> 5S6 class gathering. At Jia Ming's HUGE house. 6th October 2007. Saturday.


It was a potluck thing, so everyone brought some food. So we ended up with A LOT of food. The guys amused themselves with the barbecue set for a long time. Fanning the charcoal and all. Guys' job, apparently. =P I made brownies.



No, you didn't read wrongly.. I made them, I really did !! *self-congratulatory smile* I made like, four batches. Which was like, way too much. I brought only two batches, and they only finished one. Not because it wasn't good! (I think.) =P There weren't many people there. A bit less than 30. And one batch is like, 24 brownies or something. So. =) It's ok. I shall bring some to the rink for the skaters to eat. So I get to poison more people. XD And I shall bring some to school on Monday too. *evil laugh*
.




So anyway, Jia Ming sent me a map to his house online, which I printed out, and I'm proud to say that I actually managed to help my mum work out which way to go. =D Of course, it wasn't that difficult, it was very straight forward... but that's not the point ! I, I , Caitlin, managed to figure it out. And that's saying something. Considering the fact that I can even get lost in Mid Valley (can you believe it? I actually DID get lost a few times in there. I blame it on my parents. They don't bring me out often enough.) =)


Well, we didn't really do that much other than eating, eating and pigging out, in general. But there was a lot of laughing and I know I had fun. Long overdue fun. Almost made me think that SPM was over.


We played this game (Michael's idea), that each person gets a card, and the person who gets the ace of spades has to do a dare. Sort of. The first unlucky one was Wei Xiang. He had to kiss Louis Nga. Of course, everything was captured on video. =) And then Wei Xiang got unlucky AGAIN. So he had to *ahem* squeeze Khee Xiong's butt, or something. XD Then Louise Soh had to talk to the speaker (in the home theatre room) as if the speaker was her lover. After that Theng Fei had to dance to a Destiny Child song. And he got unlucky AGAIN. He and Bin Yun had to feed each other brownies.. blindfolded!! I took this video, so I'll attach it if I can.. *rolls on floor laughing* I was laughing so much that I couldn't really hold the camera very steady.. =P A lot of the pictures are in Louis' camera, so I shall upload them when I get them from him. =)


This was seriously fun. And my mum was SO extremely nice. I SMSed her halfway through to tell her to pick me up at 10. At 10.20 she still hadn't called me or anything, so I SMSed her.. "What time are you coming? ". It's not normal for you to be late. =P miss call me when you reach?" She called me a minute later, I thought she was going to tell me that she'd been waiting outside Jia Ming's house for 30 minutes already. But wonder of wonders, she said, "I just left the house 5 minutes ago, so I should be there in about 20 minutes. You sounded like you were having a lot of fun so I decided to let you stay later so you can concentrate fully on doing your Add Maths and Chemistry revision tomorrow." So cool, right? I mean, That's like, my mum speaking. She picked me up late. At, like, 11 p.m. I was, and am still totally stunned. =)




Anyway. Pictures............... XP






Jennie. Me.





Theng Fei. Me. -look at me, I'm TALL !! *gloats* Hey, I need to gloat whenever I can, okay?? The chance doesn't come very often. XD -



Me. Ruthie.




Me. Jia Ming's sister. Isn't she just ADORABLE?

Shiyi.. I know this is a few hours late.. but.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! =) XOXO !!

No comments: