Wednesday 17 October 2007

blah..

Okay, this counts as what happened yesterday, because it's 1.01 a.m. now. So I'm sure you people can all imagine that I wrote all this at 11.59 p.m. on the 16th of October 2007. =)


Would you believe it, Melvin (my cousin) stopped teaching me at 11.15 p.m. today. *groans* It's nothing short of slave labour, I tell you.. =P Nah, just kidding. But he is INCREDIBLY persistent. Seriously. I mean. It's like, he wants me to get an A more than I myself actually want that A grade. Gosh, that's embarrassing. >.<


Actually I do want to get an A for Biology and everything. It's just that I haven't gotten my head around to the fact that I actually have to do some studying to get that grade. You know. I'm kind of still hoping it'll just fall out of the sky and hit me smack in the face. The A grade, I mean. =)


On another rather more interesting note, I went to Carmen's house this morning. With my whole family in tow. Better than nothing, I suppose. Beggars can't be choosers. So we went there to bake.


I brought my camera, just so I could catch Carmen baking (just to give everyone a shock, you understand, because, you know, it's HER baking. XP ).


YES, WOMAN, THIS IS REVENGE FOR DELETING ALL THE PICTURES I TOOK OF YOU !


*evil laugh*
XD


So anyway, she broke an egg..... ahahahaha.. *rolls on the floor laughing*


Well, she claims it wasn't her fault. But technically, the egg couldn't have grown little legs and committed egg-icide (I know it isn't a word, but hey, why not? XD ), could it? =P


Ok, fine, what happened was the Miss Carmen Teoh Jiah Min put it on the table and it rolled off. It was hilarious, I tell you. You should've seen her mum's reaction. I took a picture of the spilt egg and everything. But dear Carmen took the camera and deleted them. (Why would she do that, I wonder? I wasn't going to do anything to humiliate her.. *sweet innocent smile*)


Hah. XP Anyway.......................





Looks pretty erm.. inedible, dontcha think?







getting a weeeeee bit better..





don't you guys even THINK of saying a word. XD

Ahah. MY masterpiece. =)


Attempted murder (note the close proximity of the knife) on the grounds of taking a picture of her performing surgery on the baking chocolate.. =P



Carmen's masterpiece =P



It was actually pretty good.. -say thank you, Carmen.. XD -

Okay, I admit, this didn't turn out that well, Carmen and I got too erm.. enthusiastic and dumped just a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit too much baking chocolate in. =P

No comments: