Sunday 30 September 2007

..regret..


There's one thing I really regret. Something I should have done. Something I didn't do. Something I'll never get the chance to do now. I should have joined Calyx. When I see the bond between all of them..








It makes me feel sad, because I could've been a part of that. They're all so close, like sisters.








And I really regret that I'm not a part of that. The thing that makes it worse is that I COULD have been part of that.








I DID join, in form 3, during the holidays. For almost 3 months. I even went for one of the camps. But I didn't continue after the holidays.. I didn't continue and I really regret it. Sigh.. Quite a few of them tried to persuade me to stay on.. Shereen, especially.. She even told me I could make the top 5 (AJK post) and squad for 2006.. But I still listened to my mum when she told me no. I could have tried harder to persuade her to let me join. But I didn't. I guess I was partly afraid of joining the squad as well.. Afraid I wasn't good enough. Plus, I can't dance for nuts. I think.




But still... I reconsidered it again.. after Cheer 2006. I could still make the squad for Cheer 2007. But what with some.. situations and all.. -he said to join, but I knew he didn't like it- .. I just gave the same excuse.. Mum didn't let me join.




And I regret it so much.




No comments: