Saturday 4 August 2007

I don't understand ...

Why do I put myself in positions where I KNOW I'll get hurt? Why do I feel this weird compulsion? Why do I feel as if I NEED TO KNOW? Why is it that I feel this way? Why do I want to do things that I shouldn't be doing, since it's got nothing to do with me anymore? Why do I care so much? Why do I need to feel needed? Why do I need comfirmation for things that aren't confirmed? Why do I have so much faith when the evidence right in front of my eyes suggests otherwise? Why am I still saying "what if"? Why am I still picturing a future? Why can't I stop asking myself "why is this happening to me"? Why do I relate everything to all those times? Why do I even remember all those times? Why do I feel the need to remember all those times? Why do I need to know stuff that I know is going to hurt? Why do I think "next time"? Why do I try to find ways around fate? Why do I even try? Why do I keep on hoping?
~dance like no one's watching~
~sing like no one's listening~
~love like you've never been hurt~
~live like it's heaven on earth~

No comments: