Sunday 29 July 2007

OhmyGawd

I am so PROUD of myself. I actually FINISHED my Additional Mathematics project. Before the deadline.

Can you believe it??

Can you BELIEVE it???????????
CAN YOU??

Because I am totally stunned. The dateline for the handing in of the project is like, NOT OVER. It's not even tomorrow. It's on Friday. And I've finished it. Sorry, I just have to keep saying that to make myself believe it. =P *slaps self* breathe in.. breathe out.. Okay. So far as I know, there's nothing physically or mentally wrong with me. But that doesn't explain why I finished my Add Maths project! Even before Ruth!! (Sorry, ruthie, I had to mention it, cuz you know, normally you're like, the first to finish everything and everybody cribs off you. =P but, people out there reading this, I'll have you all know that Ruth is a very very responsible girl who always finishes her work on time, and in most cases, before it's due. See ruth? I complimented you. *clap clap clap*) :)
So anyway. Gosh, I still can't believe it. Seeing is believing, right?
Just take a look at it !!!


It's nothing short of AMAZING.
It's a miracle, I tell you. *faints*

No comments: