Saturday 4 August 2007

Suicidal .......... XD


*GASP* I'M DYING .........
.
Farewell, cruel world ... I leave in search of a better place, a brighter future, a new path, a happier dream, a divine meaning......................................
.
ah, who do I think I'm kidding?
.
But I scared you guys, didn't I ? *big grin* Let me see, who fell for it....
Fai Chun, Bin Yun, Jie Hui, Chen Han, Cheng Chun, Guan Ming, Mon Wei, Yi Ping, Jia Ming, Gary, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ....................... my mummy !!!!! XD
.
Not bad, eh? :)
.
I think there might have been a few more people, I can't remember who though.. =P Cheng Chun's reaction was especially funny. He still refused to look at it even though I told him it was paint. =P
.
You probably are wondering why I would do such a thing. Fine, I didn't do it. Purani did. My hand, her masterpiece. XD Well, it all started....................
The guys in my class (5S6) asked us girls (specifically, Purani, but, you know, yours truly is a very busybody person.. XD ) to help them paint stuff for the noticeboard at the back of the class. Purani was painting a hibiscus flower. I was amusing myself with the brush, paint and paper. -need I say more?? :) - Louise decided that she wanted to scare Kar Jun. She requested that Purani draw a line across her vein on her right hand. So that's what she did. Draw a stroke of red on Louise's wrist. Louise waited for it to dry, then smeared it a bit. Purani said that she'd do it properly for Louise after she finished painting the hibiscus. Louise was happy with her "cut" and she didn't want to spoil it. I told Purani she could draw on my wrist if she wanted. She did. Thus, the masterpiece was born............. :)
.
Yes, I really don't have anything better to do. So sue me. XP
.

No comments: