Monday 4 July 2011

Truth Be Told..

... I miss you.

And truth be told, I'm lying.


So I just got back from a weekend at Point Lonsdale, where the Oaktree National Campaigns team had our retreat. Which was basically a whole big session of deciding what was going to happen in the next 18 months and planning for it.

Sometimes I felt a little insignificant. It was hard to catch up with all the abstract concepts and the fact that all of them clearly know so much more about Australian politics and Members of Parliament than I do. And I'm the one on the National team. I wish I had more to contribute. Bah.

Anyway, on to happier things! So the retreat came right after I went back to Malaysia for like a week. Yes, a week is a very short time. But I really only had to go to renew my passport. And I had to come back to Australia early for the campaigns retreat, and also my winter subject which starts tomorrow, unfortunately. T.T

But still, it was a good week. Meeting up with friends and all that. I'm proud to say that my driving skills have escaped the ravages of time.... okay that sounded stupid. I may even have improved a little! Because now I can FINALLY (most of the time) reverse park!! Which is something I was never able to do. No idea why.

I'm feeling kind of blah now. Boo.








Do you feel this way too?

No comments: