Saturday 12 February 2011

Insomnia.

.


So it's 6.10 AM now. And I still haven't gone to sleep. I tried, I swear! I've been trying to fall asleep since 1.30 AM. I played soothing music, I tried to make myself sleepy by playing Solitare over and over and over again.. I even tried listening to my mum's dhamma talks that usually get me sleeping within 5 minutes, tops.


Evidently they didn't work.


Sigh.


It probably didn't help that I slept at about 7 AM yesterday morning. Heheh. And that I woke up at 3PM.


Oh wells I'm still on holiday so it's all good =D


So anyway. On to some more serious stuff. This year, I promise myself that I will work harder at all my subjects... especially the stupid Psychology research subjects that are compulsory.


Because DAMNIT all I want for my 21st birthday present... is to graduate well and get a good job.




That's not too much to ask for, right?




Pleaaaaaaaaseeeeee?









And all our yesterdays have lighted fools...

No comments: