Sunday 5 July 2009

Suddenly I See.

.


I should put up some pictures on my blog.


I should blog more consistently.


I should start sleeping early again.


I should start reading the books I borrowed from the library instead of waiting till Uni starts.


I should start being more productive.


I should do a lot of things.


I should start getting things done.


I should actually start doing what I say I should do.


But then again..




What other time do you have to procrastinate and just do whatever you feel like doing (even though it most likely involves either sleeping or sitting in front of the computer for the whole day)?



I love the holidays. =)





Oooh, and I just realised that I'm missing Cheer 2009. =( I've watched it every year since.. 2004! I think. Yeah, 2004. Whoaaaa that's a long time. But anyway, GO CALYX!! =D









It takes two to tango.

No comments: