Tuesday 30 June 2009

So Time Has Passed By.

.


I've had quite a bit to do these past few days! Okay, fine, maybe it wasn't a lot. But it felt like a lot. Hmm.

ANYWAY. I have my new drawer-ish thing from Ikea!! I finally have a place to stuff everything in so it's not messy on the outside. But on the inside............. HEEE. But then nobody knows, so that's okay! Don't go telling anyone alright! Hahahaha. =p


Okayyy I am not writing/typing/speaking normally. Or wait, is it normal? Okay I don't think it's normal. I don't usually have conversations with myself in my post, do I? Heh.


Anyway, a month long of some serious R & R kicked off with watching Transformers 2 on Friday (26/6/09)! Cool show. It really was quite awesome. =)

And after that.. I have no idea what I've been doing. Sleeping. Haha. Oooh, playing Typing Maniac on Facebook. Ohemgeee it's so DIFFICULT. My shoulder is still cramped from playing until now, and I stopped playing it like, more than 2 hours ago. And I didn't exactly play for a very long time either! 20 minutes, tops. Grrr.


I still hate doing household chores. Just dumped my laundry in the wash.. Okay I am bored. I'm off to find something else to do. Bye! =D












Where'd you go, I miss you so.

No comments: