Monday 27 July 2009

It Begins Again.

.




First day of Semester 2 at Melbourne University!


And I am going to be late. LOL. Entirely my fault, I've been up since 7.30 AM trying to figure out why my subjects aren't showing up on the LMS (Learning Management System).

But anyway, the point is I actually WOKE UP at 7.30 AM, which is an achievement in itself. So perhaps, here's to the end of waking up late, and possibly the start of studying harder, using less internet, doing more revision the end of my blogging hiatus!


Okay that was a very convoluted sentence. And by the way my typing is no longer accurate. I'm typing stuff wrongly (as in, typing the words), in the wrong order, or sometimes I miss a few alphabets, or I put spaces in wrongly.. I blame it on WoW. Haha.


Anyway. Yes I shall not play it during Uni. Hehe.


I should go get ready, it's 8.30 AM now. =/


Shouldn't be late for my first day of class!


Gah.


Okay.. happy 1st day of Uni after a month long's worth of holidays, everyone! =D=D




Oooh one last thing!


"When we're old and saggy, you more so than me.."

*whack* "Eh, you never die before is it!! Hmmm, hmmm???"

"Yes I have... every moment when I'm not with you."

"Awwwwwwww"


=)=)











At the end of the journey..

No comments: