Monday 20 July 2009

Details, Details.

.




=)



Wow, I just practised the Flare dance steps for "Calling You".. and I am SOOOO unfit OHMYGOODNESS it's not even funny anymore.


Oooh, I just played minesweeper! I'd forgotten how addictive it is. =p Hmm. I should start doing Sudoku again. But then.. how many things have I said "I should" do, but haven't actually done? Bah. Almost everything, actually.


=(


Soooooo. Hmm, the good thing about minesweeper is that it's kind of become sort of automatic for me now, so I don't have to concentrate that much on it. So while I was playing, I was just thinking of random stuff (well, more like the random stuff drifted into my mind). Yeah, just thinking about how so much has changed since high school, and .. I can't remember what else. Haha. It was a lot of stuff! Just.. can't remember. =p


Kay I am bored.


I should take more pictures.


I ... should stop saying I should do stuff because I never end up doing them anyway.










Perfection lies in the details.

No comments: