Friday 26 June 2009

June 26th.

.


To:


The friend I've known for too long.


The friend I have too many friends in common with.


The friend I have more pictures on Facebook with than I have mutual friends with some other people.


The friend who is a friend in almost all aspects of my life.


The energizer bunny.


The muffin.


The mexico bun.


The Doraemon.


The bully-able..

(damn you have a lot of nicknames, and these are only the ones I can remember..)





The one and only...









CARMEN TEOH JIAH MIN


















*gasp* Wait, who?
















Yes, YOU!









I know you're the one with all the embarrassing photos of me, but that doesn't stop me from trying to find some to put up here! =D






HAPPY (finally) LEGAL 18th!!






Yes, you know you're awesome. We all know that too.







Too awesome for some of us plebians. -.-





But then you're such a kind soul that you take pity on us all and make friends with us anyway. But I still don't friend you because you gave me a "hmph" expression in the previous picture.




From primary school..

*insert primary school picture (I don't have any)*


To skating..


*also don't have pictures heh*


To high school..




To college..





To all the times I spend too much time with you..






AND NOW IN UNIVERSITY.




Haha why la, woman. I know you love me, but you don't have to follow me everywhere I go!! =D





Anyway, since you're BACK IN MALAYSIA NOW WHILE I'M STILL STUCK HERE IN AUSTRALIA HAVING EXAMS.. I shall have to give you your present online!!















(fail attempt to imitate Carmen)






Happy birthday, woman.


You're finally (after a gazillion years) legal!



Hope you have an awesome one. =)







I know you love me.


I love you too.





=D







The memories you keep for the rest of your life.

No comments: