Tuesday 23 June 2009

Journey to the Past.

.





I was just looking through some of my old blog posts yesterday (when I was supposed to be studying for my exam - heh), because I realised that I've actually been blogging for two years already! Since June 2007. June 15th 2007, if I'm not mistakened.


It's cool in a way, really. I hadn't noticed that it's been so long! And my typing style has changed a little. The things I write about too. In any case, I wanted to do a two year anniversary post for my blog, but I missed it, so I shall wait for next year. =p


Well, well, well. What's been going on?


University exams.


Sigh.


It's still not over, for me. I've got ONE LAST PAPER on the 26th of June - the last day of Uni exams. And and and my study oomph is gone. Not that it was really there in the first place.. well, sort of. But now that almost every one of my friends has finished their exams.. no one to suffer with me, so my study oomph disappeared. =(


BUT the paper this afternoon wasn't as bad as I expected it to be! Seriously, yesterday I was lounging around my apartment not really studying properly, convinced that I was going to fail (okay FINE, maybe not fail, but, you know, not get very good marks).. Haha.


I thought I'd take one look at the paper and realise that I don't know how to answer any of the questions, but lucky me, I could (or at least I thought I could) answer 7 of the 12 Section B short answer (150 - 200 words each) questions! We only have to pick 5 of the questions to answer, so that wasn't too bad, I just chose the questions I was confident I could answer sort of properly! Heh. Notice the 'sort of'. XD And the Section A wasn't too bad either, I had a whole essay prepared, but I didn't really memorise it, so I more or less came up with a bit more than 1000 words there and then (within an hour - the other hour was supposed to be for the short answer questions)!


Uber proud of myself for that. Hehe. My hand was aching like mad, though, after the paper ended! I literally finished writing my last sentence when the time was up. And yeah, 2000 + within two hours.. o.O I think I used something like 13 pages. Haha, scary.


Anyway, ONE MORE EXAM to go.


JUST ONE MORE.


One more.


Satu lagi.


Un examen... damnit, what's the French word for more?


Haha. My last paper is French, by the way. And language = hard. =(


Oh well. Bonne chance to myself. I REALLY need the luck.


A bientôt!








Heart, don't fail me now. Courage, don't desert me.

No comments: