Sunday 3 May 2009

Recovery.

.


PEOPLE, I AM BACK.



Haha, damnit, did anyone even notice I was gone?


=(


Anyway.



MY COMPUTER CRASHED ON THURSDAY.



Yeap, that is SAD.



Long story short, I couldn't switch it on, and therefore could not do anything to fix it. It wasn't a battery problem though, that much I knew. So anyway. I had to take it to a shop to repair (StudentPC on Little Burke Street!! - they were really helpful), and everything got reformatted. =(


At least I saved all my important files in the D drive (separate partition from the C drive), so it should have been safe anyway, but the guy also managed to save a back up copy of all my files just in case the data was accidently erased or something.


BUT THAT'S GOOD.


Because it means that I still have all my files. *breathes a sigh of relief*


The downside?


The whole of my C drive is GONE. And I had a pretty big C drive. I think it was over 60 GB, almost 70 GB.


T.T


I installed quite a few tweaks and stuff on my computer, accumulated over the course of a bit more than a year, on my browsers and all that.. and now they're all GONE!


GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


LOST FOREVER!!!!!!



*sniffsobtear*



Now I shall have to start all over again. I'm not used to how my screen looks, and not having all my helpful little shortcut buttons and whatnots. =(


But my computer's fixed. That's what matters.



Yes, I shall be grateful.











You don't know.

No comments: