Tuesday 19 May 2009

No Greater Love.

.


Hello from Baillieu Library!! =)


Yes, I am here nerd-ifying myself! Or attempting to nerd-ify myself, anyway.


Motivation to do work: can't go back to the apartment to eat dinner until I finish doing the Sensation and Perception (Psychology) exam questions.


And if you don't know, I'm .. more or less a creature of habit. I usually HAVE to eat dinner at 6 PM, latest at 7 PM. It's 6.07 PM now and I'm HUNGRY. But I have nothing but a cereal bar to eat until I finish doing all the 40 questions (I've done 2; 38 to go). And by the way, cereal bars don't even make me the tiniest bit full.


SIGH.


I wish I had someone to bring food for me. =(


Carmennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!


Haha.


Damnit, I've only done 2 questions and I'm already bored of the thing, and here I am, BLOGGING. Gah.


Anyway, a random thought!












EXPECT NOTHING..



.. and you will not be disappointed.









Don't stop until it's just you and me.

No comments: