Saturday 18 April 2009

Pride.

.


It's Saturday.


SATURDAY.


It's Saturday NIGHT.


Uni starts on MONDAY.



Essays done: ZERO. NADA. ZILCH. KOSONG. NIL. 零.


All because of the stupid stories.


Damnit, fictionpress is seriously going to be the bane of my existence. Anybody want to check it out? Yes, I'm attempting to lure you to the dark side. Go HERE.


Sigh. I found some good stories, and unfortunately, those good stories happen to be really long. Like, some of them are like, a novel kind of long. So yeah. That's been keeping me busy these past few days. Heh.


Zomg. Such a waste of my time. I should be doing essays. Shame on me.


Sigh, I'm talking to myself on my computer screen.
No wonder I don't have a boyfriend. HAHA.

I know, I know, I should just sit down and do the damn essays. I should, I really should. But every single time I sit down to "do the essay", I get distracted. Or rather - I look for distractions. And they're not exactly very hard to come by.


Oh no, oh no, not good.











Lighten up. Like I said before, it wasn't all about you.

No comments: