Wednesday 15 April 2009

Nightmares.

.


I hate bad dreams. =(


I really, really, hate bad dreams.


Seriously. I get up feeling as if I haven't slept at all. Which is not good.


Oh, for the dreamless sleep to come back to me..


Anyway, on a lighter note, watch this clip!











Okay, fine, maybe that wasn't so much of a "lighter note". But seriously, how AWESOME is that? What was the first song he played again? The Entertainer? I swear, he plays the song better than I do, and I've finished Grade 8. Zomg. I should be ashamed of myself. And the second song, Rondo Alla Turca, wasn't it? Haha, I only learnt to play that song when I was in Grade 6 or 7. The SHAME... and the last song, by Bach? Sigh, I'm still convinced that the little tyke plays better than me. *curls up in a corner and dies*


HAHA.


Okay maybe not. Whatever, not everyone can be born a musical prodigy. So it's my parents fault. Heeeeeee. Kidding, kidding.


Ethan Bortnick, people. Super cute la. =P











You can run.. but you can't hide forever.

No comments: