Thursday 16 April 2009

Convenience.

.


Seriously, when are the weird dreams going to stop?


I slept for almost 12 hours.. and woke up STILL not feeling rested.


This sucks. Soon I won't have the luxury of being able to wake up at whatever time I want anymore. =(


And this time the dreams had something to do with skating, Yee Hooi painting some kind of box thing, and Shen having a small ladder.


ZOMG.


Weird-ness.


So. It's almost the end of the Easter Break.


Guess how much head start I've made on my 3 research essays??
















*drumroll*














1 paragraph.





Yes, you read it correctly. One stinking paragraph (the INTRODUCTION, no less) for the shortest of the 3 research essays (only 1 200 words). Awesome, no?


Ugh. Gone case. Oh well. I'm going to go watch the sunset and look for my illusion thing tomorrow. It's for the Psychology essay. 2000 words. 1000 words on the sunset, and another 1000 words on an illusion. Sounds easy, hmm? Sighhhhhhhhh it's not, really. But yeah I still have to do it. =(


And another 2000 words for the Music Psychology essay. I haven't even chosen what I'm going to write about yet. =/


Someone save me PLEASE.












Why bother choosing, when you can't have either anyway?

No comments: