Thursday 23 April 2009

Flashback.

.


ZOMG.


I studied body parts in French yesterday FOR NOTHING.


NOTHING!!!!!


It didn't come out in the test!! My tutor said to revise that because it would! Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. =(


Sigh, wasting my time only. OH WELL at least I'll be prepared for the next exam. =P


Anyway THANK YOU ALASTAIR for helping me study the body parts yesterday! Haha it was quite fun, he chucked random body parts at me over MSN and I replied in French so yeah. Helped a lot, actually, it didn't take me long to remember everything! =)


Mmm, so anyway, the weekend is here! Is it just me, or did this week pass by really, really fast? Huh. Seriously, it just.. went by. o.O


So. I have three days to finish my 2000 words essay on the sunset and the illusion.


Wish me luck!!


Because I'm going to need every ounce of luck I can get. =/









10 words.. but different, this time.
So, do you want to give it one more try?

1 comment:

Caryn said...

all the best for your 2000 words essay. :)

AND YES. This week FLEW by. :(.lol