Thursday 9 April 2009

Emotionless.

.


Woohoo!


FINALLY, the holidays are here.


Not that they really feel like holidays.


Ugh.


I have 3 essays to write during the week long break.


THREE RESEARCH ESSAYS.


2000 words for Psychology, another 2000 words for Music Psychology, and 1200 words for Knowing Nature.


PLUS apparently (just found out today) I have a French test (the week after the holidays) to study for.


How BRILLIANT is that?



I mean, like, THERE GOES MY HOLIDAY. =(


AND I've got a meeting with this Operations Manager person from Swinburne tomorrow morning.. I can't believe they're working during the Easter holidays. Sigh. Have to settle some stuff with the volunteer program thing. Oaktree Foundation stuff.

*UPDATE*

ZOMG I can't believe how blur I am. The meeting is NEXT Friday. That makes more sense..

Sigh, how blur can I get? Luckily I realised. If not... o.O


*end of UPDATE*


Hmmm. And I was all for staying up late reading a story book. Sighsighsigh.


Oh, I got another couple of story books out of the Rowden White library!! Kingmaker, Kingbreaker series. It's only two books.. and I'm on the second book now. Haha. I'm sticking to the whole one book a day thing. This is SO not good. I'm totally screwed on the homework front. But oh well.


What are holidays for, if not for catching up on essays and assignments and tests and what have you? =(


Happy holidays, people.



Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.










If you don't fail now and again, it's a sign that you're playing it safe. -WoodyAllen-

1 comment:

HalfGlass said...

Heh.....and you're expecting a nice Easter (oppps...Autumn there rite?) holiday with you lazying around...seeing the Autumn leaves fall and sipping latte on a bench in the park while reading a book? Fat chance :P Now...get back to work :P